FACILITIES MANAGER (Dublin 15)
Dangan Recruitment are representing a client who have a proven track record in achieving savings through innovative solutions, operational efficiency and the use of best practice in Facilities Management arena.
We are currently accepting applications for the role of Facilities Manager to be based on a corporate client site in Dublin 15 with overall responsibility for delivery of the total facilities management services. A strong Health and Safety background is required and a relevant qualification in Facilities Management.
- Ensure delivery against the client agreement.
- Identify and present opportunities for continuous improvement, and manage contractual obligations such as Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with budget forecasts.
- Prepare revenue forecasts based on current client commitments and develop/present client monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Actively communicate and coordinate with the client in regards to operational needs.
- Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned account progress for all project areas.
- Provide clear and strong direction and take appropriate action to resolve potential off-target performance.
- Manage, motivate, and develop internal team including sub-contracted services, to promote inclusive and cohesive team environment across different departments within the company and ensure appropriate resourcing levels across all locations at all times.
- Lead by example in ensuring Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained at all times and in line with ISO standards, best practice and client corporate standards
- Ensure all documentation is compliant, regularly reviewed and saved on client portal for auditing purposes (e.g. statutory certificates, waste compliance database)
- Ensure all visitors and contractors are managed in line with permit to work system.
- Prepare backup documentation and participate in all internal and external audits throughout the year.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as may be required for the efficient running of the business.
- Experience in all Facilities services with a strong bias towards soft services and H&S.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong business operator with effective communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills and a commitment to high quality delivery in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a collaborative network, both internally and externally, in order to successfully navigate through the client organisation.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies and deliver on targets.
- Ability to prioritize with proven innovative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years in a managerial role
- In-depth knowledge of core competencies within the facilities management industry and strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Client Services and Operations experience ideally within “blue chip” organisations
- Degree Qualified
- Excellent computer literacy skills
There is an excellent package for this position, with a competitive basic salary of €50,000 + 10% bonus and pension. .
Please contact John Halpin on 01 5390620 or email your current CV to email@example.com