Accountancy and Finance Recruiter
Dangan Recruitment is a leading recruitment services company embracing a professional and supportive approach which has been built around understanding the long-term needs of both employers and candidates. We work with clients in both the public and private sectors, where our in-depth knowledge makes us the clear choice for intelligent, consultative partnerships and conscientious service quality. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients; we believe that client and recruiter working together will achieve the best results. Our core values are honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
Due to expansion we currently have an opening for an experienced Accountancy & Finance Recruiter to join our team. The successful candidate will work on an established desk with large potential for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidates will be responsible for :
- Managing the recruitment process for candidates and clients
- Managing staffing requirements.
- Managing compliance of all data
- Maintain client relationships with regular site visits
- Business Development
- Maintain a portfolio of candidates for potential roles
- Dealing with any enquiries that may arise
Qualifications and Skills
A successful candidate would have the following qualities
- Self starter and motivated
- Minimum 2 years experience in the recruitment sector
- Accountancy & Finance desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills.
- CRM (Bullhorn) - experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Negotiable Salary (DOE) & commission, phone & laptop
- Income Protection
- Health Insurance
- Death in Service Compensation
- Employee Wellness/Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this position please apply with CV today by emailing your current CV to John Halpin, General Manager, Dangan Recruitment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent